HOME------NEW POTS FOR SALE------OLD POTS NOT FOR SALE------POTTER INFO------CONTACT AND SALES------EXHIBITIONS------MOST CURRENT WORK------CATCH-ALL PAGE

Think you have seen this one before? Yes, you have. I had put it on this page before. It didn't sell before the next update so I pulled it and glazed it twice more! Glazed four times. It is 10.5" tall and a bit heavy.

The glaze is a thick and luscious as you can get. You are probably thinking I use that word "luscious" too often. What other word applies? This glaze looks like melting ice cream. The "flavor" organic arts and crafts people love! Here is the inside...

It is now a beautiful piece. However, in the last firing, it picked up a crack on the bottom. The pot was constructed of two pieces wedded together. The bottom part was under a lot of stress and under tension since it couldn't move during the firing like to open topped part on top. Hence the crack. The glaze is finally where I like it, but it comes along with a crack. Easily repairable, but still cracked!

Sad and bad, but not bad enough to trash. As a pot it would still hold water, since the top portion is really a separate vessel.

HOME------NEW POTS FOR SALE------OLD POTS NOT FOR SALE------POTTER INFO------CONTACT AND SALES------EXHIBITIONS------MOST CURRENT WORK------CATCH-ALL PAGE